how can i help you?
I'm available for performances, presentations, recording sessions, private lessons (see below for more info) and providing music for your project. If you would like more information or have any questions, just fill out the form to the right and let me know how I can help you.
Lessons & Coaching for didgeridoo & keyboard
Ever wanted to play an instrument or learn how to sing? Ever wanted to learn the "secrets" of being a music maker? I can help with that! Together we cover basic skill building, building your "toolbox" and put it all together to make music. These are not your mother's music lessons. I work closely with your learning style to help unlock your creativity and support you in your learning process with tips, tricks and helpful information to get you on your way to being a confident music maker. So whether you're an absolute beginner who's never touched an instrument before or a musician who is looking to go to the next level, I can help with that. I've had over 12 years of success and fun with many students of all ages and skill levels.
So Here's What You Can Expect
- Skill building for all levels from beginners to advanced players
- Circular breathing tips and tricks
- Learning to use vocals, animal calls and singing through didgeridoo
- Building rhythms using rhythmic simple components
- Putting it all together building a song using rhythmic elements, vocals and breathing
- Keyboard orientation. Mapping out the keyboard in a simple and easy way
- Learning to read using games and interactive techniques
- Building your "toolbox" and skills to express your creativity on the keyboard and more
Private sessions and lessons are $60 an hour. If you wish to schedule a lesson or session, just follow the three easy steps to the right. If you have any questions, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
To get started
Schedule a lesson by sending an email to me at email@example.com
Make a secure payment through PayPal
If you are local in the Corvallis, Oregon area we can meet face to face. If you are long distance then we can do your lesson through Skype. If you don't have Skype, you can download it by clicking on the Skype logo below. It's super easy and safe.